💶 Minimum order value: €50,-

🚚   Delivered in 2-10 days inside Europe

Terms and condition

1.1. Welcome to Buffelotis.com (“the website”). These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you (“the customer”) and Buffelotis.com (“we” or “us”). By using this website and placing an order, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.

1.2. Buffelotis.com sells reacher chemicals, which are intended solely for research purposes and not for human use. By placing an order, you confirm that you will use the reacher chemicals only for legitimate research purposes.

1.3. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective once published on this website. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions for updates.

Responsibility and Liability
2.1. Buffelotis.com is not responsible for any liability regarding the customer’s use of the reacher chemicals. The customer is solely responsible for the proper use, storage, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations concerning the reacher chemicals.

2.2. The customer agrees to indemnify Buffelotis.com, its subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses arising from the use of the reacher chemicals.

Reshipping of Orders
3.1. Buffelotis.com does not offer reshipping of orders unless otherwise agreed. In exceptional cases, a reship may be offered if the customer pays 70% of the purchase amount. Buffelotis.com will pay the remaining 30% and arrange for a reship for the customer. A reship will only be provided under these specific conditions and at the discretion of Buffelotis.com.

Age Restrictions
4.1. Buffelotis.com exclusively sells to individuals aged 18 years and older. By placing an order, the customer declares that he/she has reached the legal age to purchase and use reacher chemicals.

4.2. Buffelotis.com reserves the right to perform age verification procedures and to refuse orders from individuals who have not reached the required age.

Intellectual Property
5.1. All content on Buffelotis.com, including but not limited to text, images, logos, trademarks, designs, and software, is the property of Buffelotis.com and is protected by intellectual property laws.

6.1. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Governing Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Country]. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Country].

By using this website and placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.